Friday, August 17, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—20



Today we're talking about Easter Eggs in books...and naming cars. Does your car have a name? Let us know!
Notice how Susan picks on poor Floyd.  I mean, it's not easy being orange!  I so did love that car!!  LOL  I really miss him.

Holly


PS. Don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!

And there's a salespalooza this month. Check out:
Just One Thing
Hold Her Heart
Everything But...series


Don't want to miss any new releases in the future? Subscribe to my Newsletter!! I'll keep you up-to-date and I frequently have something special for subscribers!

As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!
Find my books at:


In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment