Monday, August 06, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—17





 Wow...can you believe there have been 17 videos already? Today we're talking about the voices in our heads...and of course books! Let's be clear...there are a lot of voices in our heads! LOL

We went out yesterday and made more videos in Erie. Keep an eye out next week...we'll still be trippin' around Erie, PA where most of our books are set.

In this video we mention: Let's see, we mention The Book with No Pictures, The Read-Aloud Handbook, Wolf Story, Carry Her Heart, (And the sequel, Hold Her Heart is on sale this month).


If you have any questions or subjects you'd like us to talk about in future episodes, send us an email or leave a comment!!

Holly



PS. Don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!

And there's a salespalooza this month. Check out:
Just One Thing
Hold Her Heart
Everything But...series


Don't want to miss any new releases in the future? Subscribe to my Newsletter!! I'll keep you up-to-date and I frequently have something special for subscribers!

As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!
Find my books at:







In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment