Saturday, August 04, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—16

This Erie to Syracuse then back again roadtrip is winding down.  But no worries...Susan and I are Trippin' this weekend. So if you have any questions or subjects you'd like us to talk about, leave a comment or email me!

I mention Just One Thing in the video...both the paperback and ebook are on sale this month! 



PS. Don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!

And there's a salespalooza this month. Check out:
Just One Thing
Hold Her Heart
Everything But...series


Don't want to miss any new releases in the future? Subscribe to my Newsletter!! I'll keep you up-to-date and I frequently have something special for subscribers!


As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!
Find my books at:


In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!



No comments:

Post a Comment