Friday, August 10, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—18




This is our last episode from our Syracuse trip. We're talking about our first sales. Climb in the back seat!!
(And no worries, there are more videos coming...make sure you leave us any topics or questions you'd like us to talk about!)


Holly


PS. Don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!

And there's a salespalooza this month. Check out:
Just One Thing
Hold Her Heart
Everything But...series


Don't want to miss any new releases in the future? Subscribe to my Newsletter!! I'll keep you up-to-date and I frequently have something special for subscribers!

As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!
Find my books at:


In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment