Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Heading to the beach...a new release, some romance and a few dead bodies!

A new release is always exciting, even if the new release is just a boxed set of three of your older releases. Yesterday, my 2nd annual Beach Read Bundle came out.  I spent a lot of time with the-powers-that-be trying to decide which books to include.  I wanted light, frothy read that readers could take on their summer vacations.  And I love that they priced it at less than the cost of two books.  Three for less than two.  That means even if you've read one of the books, it still pays to buy the bundle for the other two. (I'm feeling all mathy!)







So which books are in this year's limited time boxed set? It doesn't really take a detective to figure it out.  LOL







First up is the first Maid in LA book, Steamed.  I'll be honest, these stories have some of my all time favorite reviews.  LOL  The 5th Maid in LA book, Polished Off, comes out in June, so this one seemed like a great way to introduce LA's favorite Maid to new readers.













Which led us to choosing Can't Find NoBODY for the second book.  Yes, it includes both my love of Mondays, a bit of glee and a disappearing body.  Think a Weekend at Bernie's romance.  This one's a nice cross between cozy mystery and romance.








Which led to the third story...Confessions of a Party Crasher.  The heroine's lost her job and comes home...to a crazy mother who turns her into an inadvertent party crasher.  This is a romantic comedy, but I love that it has a serious message... sometimes what you think you want isn't what you want at all!





What I really want is for all of you to have a wonderful summer.  I hope you get to visit a nearby beach (and take me...or rather one of my books along).  You can bet I'll be on Presque Isle for some beautiful Erie sunsets. (I took this pic last year...it truly is gorgeous out there!)



So please, pick up 
Holly Jacobs' 2018 Beach Read and let your friends know it's out. Remember it's only available until the end of summer.  And if you've read all three of those books, THANK YOU!!  Please consider checking out some of my other work at:






Amazon
Audible
BAM
Kobo
B&N
iBooks
Google Play






In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!

Thank you all for all your support.  
Keep an eye out.  I'm doing another cottage tour soon...we've been busy!  And even though I don't have any official classes this summer, I'm still busy.  So watch for more of my arting! And my friend Susan and I are doing a few videos for you soon. If you've subscribed to my blog, you won't miss any.  I'm posting our teaser.

And please, if you have a few moments, leave a review for any of my books you've read!
Have a great day...dare a say, a gleeful day? LOL


Holly


  

No comments:

Post a Comment