Monday, June 04, 2018

Trippin' With Holly and Susan




Remember when I said Susan Gable​ and I would take you on our roadtrip? Well climb in the car and join us on our first episode of Trippin' with Holly and Susan! We've got eighteen other "trip" videos in the can, so keep an eye out for future trips! You can follow these videos here on my blog or directly at YouTube.

Hope it gives you some Monday Glee!

Holly


PS.
Want to see more Trippin' with Holly and Susan? It would be great if you pitched in for some gas by picking up one of our books.  Check out Susan's Books on her website!


And as always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!





In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment