Thursday, June 07, 2018

Holly and Ella go to camp.





I'm so glad so many of you are enjoying Trippin' with Holly and Susan. There's a new episode tomorrow.  But in the meantime, I thought I'd give you some glimpses of camp.

Ella has gone out much in recent years. Ethel hated it and Ella was Ethel's shadow. But she's learning to go out with me now.  We spent the day out there working. It was flower palooza!


The pines we planted this spring (more than sixty trees) are doing well. And some from a couple years back are really coming in.



 The little tree on the right is very special. 

Himself's father brought an acorn home from Gettysburg and planted it.  We moved it out to camp and it flourished.  Then it got hit by lightening. I thought we were going to lose it.  The last few years it's looked a bit wonky, but this year it's really coming into its own.




I love our pond. At the far end is the spring. There's the foundation from an old springhouse there.  It's a bit gross, but one day I'm going to clean it out and put a new springhouse up on it.



 And here's my view when I work on the new back porch. In the second shot you can make out the orange tree stumps. As soon as we cut down the last of the dead trees, we're having someone come out to grind the stumps.

And finally, a shot from inside.  Why? Just because I love it there.  LOL It was downright chilly in there this morning when Ella and I arrived.  I guess the insulation is doing it's job.

I got a bunch of work done on the new computer. It worked well!  Everything seemingly made the move intact. And agent read the new mystery...she liked it, she really liked it! LOL

That's it. Stay tuned tomorrow for the next episode of Trippin' with Holly and Susan. If you missed the first episode, you can watch it here. You never know what we're going to talk about!

Holly

PS As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!




In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!




No comments:

Post a Comment