Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June Newsletter


Quincy is Back in Polished Off!!!

The fifth (and final?) installment in the MAID IN LA mystery series
—It's a climactic end for Quincy Mac, LA's favorite maid!
 

Quincy Mac came to LA as an aspiring actress, but when she inadvertently cleans a murder scene while working as a maid, she finds love, laughter and a bit of mystery!

Quincy Mac’s life has changed in the last ten years. Changed for the better. She’s happily married to Cal and their family is growing. She’s finishing up a television show, Cereal Killers, and working on new ideas with Dick. Life is perfect. Until one morning, when she heads for some coffee in the writers’ room and trips over…a zombie. A dead zombie.

She thought the only murders she had to solve were television murders, but when there’s a dead zombie on your mystery set and your name is Quincy Mac, you get down to work. 

at Amazon!
On Sale for $.99
Don't forget to take a trip down Briar Hill Road this summer!
Hey, everyone!!

I hope all my newsletter subscribers enjoyed the free novella, The Moments, last month.  It was my way of saying thank you for all your support.  Make sure you pick up the book that inspired The Moments, Briar Hill Road. It really is one of the most autobiographical stories I've ever written. My relationship with my mother-in-law inspired Haden and Kathleen's relationship in the book.

Thank you everyone who's told me how excited they were for a new Quincy story. I've loved watching her life change throughout the years.  That's truly one of my favorite parts of this series...watching her grow.  I hope you enjoy reading this new book as much as I enjoyed writing it.  Please stop in and leave a review when you're done reading it!

Wishing you all a marvelous summer!

Holly

PS. Check out my series of Trippin' with Holly and Susan videos. We're just two writers talking about books, writing and whatever else comes to mind!


 
 
Miss any of the 1st four Maid in LA books? Buy the Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment