Tuesday, January 30, 2007


I know I have a number of libraries who read my newsletters and this list, which is why I'm posting here that Here With Me is available in a Hardback, Large Print version from Thorndike. I wouldn't suggest non-library readers run out and buy it...it's expensive. You can still find copies of the original mass market edition online at Amazon and B&N if you missed it first time around.


And, because a few of you asked, yes, I opened a My Space account. It's at http://www.myspace.com/authorhollyjacobs Feel free to stop there and visit!

As for what's up here...snow, snow and more snow! I'm watching it outside the window now, and realizing I'm going to have to go shovel again soon! Hope wherever you are it's warm!
Holly




2 comments:

  1. okayyyyy...off to find you at My Space and make you my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    Hey...thanks! I'll approve you right away!

    I feel like I'm back in high school! LOL

    Holly

    ReplyDelete