Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Okay, a few more pet posts. (I'm giving away a hardback copy of last year's Night Calls to celebrate my new release, Laugh Lines) Speaking of pets, our dog, Ethel Merman, has a whole new trick to getting attention. She's become a cat burglar! Yes, I know, a dog who's a cat burglar, but there it is. She goes into stealth mode, stalking any unsuspecting item in the family room, then before you know it, she's gone...and so is the item. She loves socks. The plus side is, since she takes socks, the family have been better about not leaving them all over the house. The bad news is, if you don't take them off, she's not totally against taking them right off your foot! LOL And the last few days, discovered my dh's phone. Thankfully, she's not interested in damaging the items, she just wants to get your attention and play catch-the-dog.

Okay, here are a few more blog-readers' posts on their pets:


My favorite pet was our family dog, Casey, who passed away a year and a half ago. She was a big dog who had no idea how big she was. She was part Black Lab and was wonderful with our children. She never growled or snapped at them no matter how they tortured her. It was awful for all of us when she died but now we can look back at the good times. ~Maureen

My favorite pet was a cat named Bobby Socks. He was a realy neat cat and would actually knock at the door to be let in and out. He was sadly hit by a car and returned home injured. The vet said the only reason why he was alive was because of his love for us. ~Debby

My favorite pet is a cat (my cat is Muffin). I love the personality of a cat. ~Judy

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment