Monday, July 02, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—9





Well, we finished our talk in Syracuse and we're on the way home. So climb in the backseat and come Trippin' with Holly and Susan all the way back to Erie.

I hope you all are enjoying the trip! We've appreciated everyone's comments during the first half of our journey. We've been discussing doing more Trippin' with Holly and Susan videos after these are done.  We could use your help...do you have anything you'd like us to discuss?  

Books, writing, families...we'd love to hear what you'd love to hear!!  Leave a comment here, or wherever you watch our videos.  Or send me an email at HollyJacobs1 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Holly




PS Have you picked up my new release, Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery?
Join in the fun at:
Amazon
B&N


As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!
Find my books at:




In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment