Friday, July 06, 2018

Trippin' with Holly and Susan—10





Susan and I are talking about characters we love...both characters we read and characters we wrote. We talk about the difference between alpha and beta heroes. And shhh, don't tell Himself...I talk about my first crush.

How about you? Do you have a favorite character? One who made a difference in your life?

Holly

PS. I mentioned Carry Her Heart in the video...it's on sale, along with the 2nd book in the series, These Three Words.



And don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!
Join in the fun at:
Amazon
B&N


As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!

Find my books at:




In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books! Stop in, check them out and tell them I said hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment