Sunday, August 02, 2015

Holly Jacobs August Newsletter


Hi, everyone!  I hope your summer is going well!  It's been a busy one here.  I went to NYC for a conference a couple weeks ago, but most of my summer has been spent in the garden or at camp.  Yes, I'm happy to announce that after 25 years, we finally have running water at our cottage.  Well, running if you pump it!  But the pump's right out our back door, so it's convenient! Oh, and we've managed to make it Presque Isle for a few nights on the beach, or canoeing on the lagoons!

In amongst everything else, I have a few releases to announce:
Her Second-Chance Family
Released 8/1
Harlequin SuperRomance

New Release:
Her Second-Chance Family

Good can come out of bad 
If it wasn't for the tragic accident ten years earlier, Audrey Smith might never have taken in the three foster kids she loves so dearly. And if it wasn't for the new addition to her home—a troubled teenage thief—she wouldn't be fantasizing about Sawyer Williams. 
Make no mistake—Sawyer's the victim here. He's the one who was robbed by Audrey's daughter. But teaching the teen a lesson rather than punishing her makes Sawyer a superhero in Audrey's eyes. Someone who can forgive and forget… That is until another break-in rocks their community, threatening Audrey's family and her future with Sawyer.

Buy at:
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo
Or your favorite online bookstore.
News:

I took part in USAToday's HEA column!

Congratulations to my monthly drawing winners!
Cindy, Janet, CountryGirl!!

Last year's Christmas in Cupid Falls is a finalist in both the Holt Medallion Awards and the Golden Quill Awards!  The trade paperback is on sale at Amazon for $6.

I found out about both awards in the same week...it was a very good week! LOL

Shortly thereafter, I found outJust One Thing won the National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award!  I'm so very excited!  If you haven't picked up a copy, the eBook is on sale this month at Amazon.
Montlake Romance is rereleasing two older books.  

Cinderella Wore Tennis Shoesand
Bosom Buddies on August 18th!!

They were originally published by Kensington Precious Gems as Side by Side and Baby, It's You.  So check your shelves before you order them!  These are some of my earliest books.  I wrote with a lot of heart, but was very new to the business!











I've got a few new short stories in the pipeline.
The first, 
Labor Day is out now!

Watch for more in the upcoming months!
I'm continuing my monthly drawings...you've subscribed to my newsletter  so you're already entered.  Stay tuned!  My next release is in November.  These Three Words from Montlake Romance.  It's another emotional ride.  I will never quit doing comedies and lighthearted, sweet romance, but I do enjoy stretching my writing with these stories.  

One last bit of news...I'll be at Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Weekend next April 29-May 1!  If you're interested in hanging out with me and some of my writing friends, you can find out more here.

As always, thank you so much for your friendships and continued support!!  I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!  I'll talk to you in the fall!

Holly

PS Want my newsletter delivered to your email box?  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment