Monday, September 03, 2018

Labor Day Trippin'

Wow, I thought I posted all these, but obviously didn't.  So if you've been following my Trippin' with Holly and Susan here, you're a few behind.  So here's 23, 24 and 25!!  I'll try to do better!

Oh, and today is a new episode on my Radish story, Able to Love Again. If you have a moment, check out the story on the app. And if you don't have the app, check that out and then check out the story!!  LOL


And check out my PS. There's new releases, a free story and an on sale book today for Labor Day!

Holly











Don't forget my new release Polished Off: A Maid in LA Mystery is out! Check out Quincy's newest adventure!

On Sale today:
Swept Up
And Free for Labor Day...Labor Day: A Short Story.

Coming on September 6...go back to school with three PTA Moms.  There's a bonus short story included! Check out the PTA Mom Collection!!

Don't want to miss any new releases in the future? Subscribe to my Newsletter!! I'll keep you up-to-date and I frequently have something special for subscribers!


As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!


Find my books at:

In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books



No comments:

Post a Comment