Thursday, September 06, 2018

Holly's September Newsletter

It's back to school...


And all three of my PTA Mom books are now in one collection, along with a brand new short story.

Includes:
Once Upon a Thanksgiving
Once Upon a Christmas
Once Upon a Valentine's
Bonus Short Story: Once Upon Three Weddings

Shop Now!




And if you haven't picked up the 5th Maid in LA book, Polished Off,

check it out.

You can get the first four books in one handy collection! Maid in LA.





What's Up Here?

It's a busy time of year. I'm back at school. Yes, I'm still in ceramics class. Someday I'll take some other class, I promise. But right now, I'm having so much fun.  I'm still blogging about going back to school.  You can find My Novel Freshman Experience posts in here in Hollyworld.

The school has an Empty Bowls Event (a fundraiser to fight hunger) and I said I'd make 50 bowls for it.  Keep your fingers crossed. I just started throwing and I'm hoping to get to adequate someday soon!  LOL 

That's pretty much it. Clay, Books and Family.  Uh, not in that order.  

Thanks everyone who picked up Polished Off! If you have a moment, I'd appreciate the review! If you haven't picked up Quincy's last adventure, I hope you will!  And if you haven't read my PTA Moms, I hope this new collection helps put them all in one place!

I'll be back in November with a brand new book. And since I'm in the midst of bowl-palooza, I just might have one for one for one of my newsletter subscribers! If you're not subscribed, sign up here.(Wish I could make enough for all of you...but those 50 bowls are about all I can manage!) Until then, enjoy the fall!

Holly

PS.
I'm still playing with the Radish App.  You can find my story, Able to Love Again there.

And The Moments, a sequel to Briar Hill Road, is there as well.  I think there will be more stories to come soon!

As always, you can find my ebooks, paperbacks, hardbacks, audiobooks and available through Kindle Unlimited.  They're also available in a lot of other languages. I hope there's something for all of you!


Find my books at:

In Erie, you can find my books on the shelf at Werner Books




2 comments:

  1. love the wall hanging

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Denise! I made all those ceramic tiles, trying different glaze combos. Then mounted them. Himself (my husband) built the frame, but I put them all on and grouted them. It fits over the ugly electric panel!

      Delete