Thursday, November 29, 2007


Gearing up...


Wow, it's almost the end of November. They year's really flown by. I'm starting to gear up for Christmas...all the kids will be home, and that's a huge treat! I'm also gearing up for the release of the first book in a new Avalon series, Everything But a Groom. I've got to confess, I adore the cover!
Avalon Books' primary markets are libraries. The book's not out until the end of December, but you can request that your local library order it now. And I know a number of you order your own copies. They'll be available online at Amazon and B&N on December 24. But in the meantime, I updated my My SPACE page. I hope you'll check it out. And if you're on MY SPACE, I'd love to be your friend!
I've also started a new holiday contest. Information about entering is on my homepage.
The reviews for Everything But a Groom have been great so far:
"Charming..." Publisher Weekly

"Holly Jacobs has done it again! Everything but a Groom is a heart-warming and uproariously funny story." ~Kelley A. Hartsell, June 2007. All rights reserved.

"...it seems too good to be true, and too good to pass up Jacobs' very sweet tale of love." ~Marie Hatton, Booklist (starred review)

"...a sweet and charming love story awash with fun and humor." RT BookReviews 4 Stars

"Brilliantly funny Holly Jacobs hooks us with another best seller waiting to happen; EVERYTHING BUT A GROOM." ~CataRomance

"This lighthearted story is the perfect quick read that will warm the coldest winter night. EVERYTHING BUT A GROOM is a guaranteed keeper." ~ Diana Risso, RRT
As always, thanks for sticking with me! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season...whatever holiday you celebrate!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment