Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Doing a Snoopy Dance!

And since I have no dancing abilities, it's a scary sight to behold. But anyway, I'm dancing because I just heard last year's Here With Me, the last book in my Perry Square series, is a National Readers' Choice Award Finalist!

Now, before you think the news has given me a swollen head, know that I spent yesterday stripping seventeen year old (I know the date because it was penciled in under the paper) wallpaper from the bathroom walls. Painting tomorrow. Plus I've just finished washing all the windows, putting in the screens, and doing dishes. Yep, no swollen head, just a bad Snoopy Dance! LOL

Holly

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the final in the
    National Readers' Choice Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cas!! I'm still Snoopy Dancing...be glad you can't see it through the monitor! LOL

    Holly

    ReplyDelete