Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Happy HOLLYdays Newsletter 12-19

Holly's HollyDay Newsletter
(Not a subscriber? You can join my mailing list here.)

Hi, everyone! I meant to send this out sooner, but I've been having some medical issues. I've had plates/screws in my leg for decades. After months of infections, and a surgery in August, they took them out a couple weeks ago. So I'm home recovering and I'm no longer bionic! LOL

Which is why this newsletter is a little late.

The exciting news is the first two books in my Hometown Hearts series are available for pre-order!!  Crib Notes is out in January, A Special Kind of Different is follows March.  You can preorder both at:


Crib Notes:
Amazon
iBooks
Nook
Kobo

A Special Kind of Different:
Amazon
iBooks
Nook
Kobo

My other big news is the work on our barn (my future studio) is plugging along! We finally have doors on the front!

But mainly this quick newsletter is to wish you all a happy holiday...no matter what holiday you celebrate! And as the new year approaches, I hope you're thinking about your word of the year!  Mine is going to PATIENCE. I need to work on that. Turns out I'm not such a patient patient! LOL I blogged about it here.

I'll talk to you all in the new year! I wish you nothing but glee this holiday season!

Holly
Copyright © 2019, All rights reserved.


My URL is:
www.HollyJacobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment