Tuesday, April 02, 2019

I Do Not Have a Chicken Collection

I do not have a chicken collection. A certain person thinks I do. So I have an ever-growing chicken population in the house. A reader even sent me the cutest chicken bowl a few weeks back...it was adorable. But I do not have a chicken collection. 

So when this certain person gave me two new chicken books, and I sighed. Because I do not have a chicken collection. But then I read them. I was hooked.  For years, I was the kindergarten story lady, like Pip in Carry Her Heart.  I love children's literature. Love it!  Still, I do not have a chicken collection.

Check out Interrupting Chicken. You'll be as hooked as I am.

Holly

PS I do not have a chicken collection.

PPS I do have a new book, The Makeover.

PPPS (Okay, even I know that's ridiculous) the prequel, Not Precisely Pregnant, is free today!

4 comments:

  1. If it walks like a chicken collection, and talks like a chicken collection, and looks like a chicken collection, what is it? A salami sandwich???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know a certain person who would agree with you!

      Delete
  2. Going to buy the books now. The person who gave them to you has such good taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, They really are delightful! The second one, with The Elephant of Surprise, is awesome. The minions were reading another book with me and shouted when they found the "elephant." LOL

      Delete