Friday, March 15, 2019

My Office Tour

I know a lot of you have been following my Trippin' with Holly and Susan videos.

(If you haven't caught them, they're all on YouTube. You can catch up there and follow me so you don't miss future videos.)

I'm happy about this series of videos. They're my chance to invite you into my office! We've lived in this house for fourteen years. When me moved in, I had to downsize my office.  But Himself (my husband) felt bad about my small workspace and got me the most beautiful built-in bookshelves. So while it's small, it's super functional. I love it there. I hope you stop in for a visit and keep and eye out Mondays and Fridays. We'll be in my office for a few week. After that, we're heading out to The Cottage!

Check it out.  And when you're done, share your traditions. And we'd love to hear if you have any topics you'd like us to talk about in an upcoming episode!

Sláinte!

Holly






PS 
There's a Sale-palooza at Amazon this month!
On Sale for $.99:
Carry Her Heart 
    A mother gives up her child...then builds a life around her.
Hold Her Heart 
    Her child comes home.
Just One Thing 
    Sometimes we heal one memory at a time.
Everything But a Groom 
    A grandmother curses her family to bad weddings and spends a trilogy trying to break the curse.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment