Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Claying and Writing and New Books...oh my


We emptied the gas kiln last week. It was a very busy term for me. Today, I'm starting on a new batch of projects. My goal is to improve my wheel throwing skills and do some more underglaze painting. I tried a lot of different glazing techniques.
Never stop. Never be satisfied. Never give up looking for more things to learn. I use those rules for myself with my pottery..and with my writing!

That's my thought for today. I finished an entire kiln full of projects. Rather than resting on my laurels, I'm starting new projects. I'm going to try to improve on what I know and learn more.

Speaking of new projects, I'm just finishing up the second book in a new series. Oh, how I'm loving this series! It's cracking me up. I wish I could share more, but I promise as soon as I can, I will.
But in the meantime... Between the Words is available for preorder!!


I'm so excited!! Between the Words is a bit different. It's set in my Words of the Heart world. It started out as Alice's story (you met her in These Three Words) and ended up being the story of two women...Alice and Olivia. Yep. Two heroines. Two heroes. Two romances.

And if you missed them this summer, Polished Off (Another Maid in LA book) is out and my PTA Mom Collection as well (It's perfect for the holidays and includes Once Upon a Thanksgiving, Once Upon a Christmas, Once Upon a Valentine's and a bonus story!).

Lastly, the first two books in the

Oh and if you haven't already, sign up for my newsletter. So many people have been following my pottery journey and I'm going to give away a piece to one of my subscribers around Christmas! If you're not signed up, click here.

That's it for now! Happy reading!!

Holly


PS Here are our latest Trippin' videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment