Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Looking for a Kindle Unlimited book??


Are you a member of Kindle Unlimited?


If so, a bunch of my books are part of the program!

Here's a list of what's out now:

A Day Late and a Bride Short
Short Stories for the Overworked and Under-Read

These Three Words
13 Weeks

There He Was
Cinderella Wore Tennis Shoes
Bosom Buddies
Labor Day
Carry Her Heart
Christmas in Cupid Falls
Maid in LA Anthology
Just One Thing
Everything But a Groom
Everything But a Bride
Everything But a Wedding
Everything But a Christmas Eve
Everything But a Mother
Everything But a Dog

Swept Up: A Maid in LA Mystery
Spruced Up: A Maid in LA Novella
Dusted: A Maid in LA Mystery
Steamed: A Maid in LA Mystery

Nothing But Luck
Nothing But Heart
Nothing But Love

Laugh Lines: WLVH Radio
Night Calls: WLVH Radio
Lovehandles: WLVH Radio
Pickup Lines: WLVH Radio

And here are a couple that will be available soon!
A Simple Heart: A Cupid Falls Novella
I Waxed My Legs for This?


I hope you give them a try.  And if you don't have Kindle Unlimited, no worries, you can buy them all, too!
And if you don't want to miss my new releases, just hit that yellow "Follow" button under my picture on Amazon and/or sign up for my newsletter!

Thanks for checking them out!  If you enjoy a book, I hope you'll tell your friends and/or write a review!

Holly








No comments:

Post a Comment