Sunday, January 03, 2016

January Newsletter!!








Happy New Year, everyone!!  I haven't made resolutions in years...I choose a word of the year.  This year's choice?  Time.  

Speaking of time, On New Year's Day it was time to draw the winner of the Kindle Fire!!  And the winner is...Kim!!

There will be more drawings and special offers for newsletter subscribers in 2016!  Want in on the fun?  Subscribe to my newsletter.

Sales!!

2016 is starting with a sale on two of my earliest books that Montlake Romance reprinted for Kindle, Cinderella Wore Tennis Shoes and Bosom Buddies as well as a sale on my first mystery  series anthology, Maid in LA Mysteries Anthology.

 Finally, there's a new anthology that is available for preorder now.
 Short Stories for the Overworked and Under-Read. It will be released on February 9th.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!  And congrats again to Kim!

Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment