Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'll confess, Conan O'Brien is on my Top Friends list on My Space, even though...well, I don't really know him. And though it's rare that I make it through an entire episode of his show, I do enjoy it. And when I tell you I don't stay awake through his whole show, I'm not saying that he puts me to sleep. Actually, the truth is, I frequently TRY and stay awake to see it all the way through. But I don't think it comes as a shock to anyone that Conan's on a bit late at night, so I'm pretty sure that no one's shocked that people do occasionally fall asleep watching him. I'm betting I'm not the only one. But, I guess if I were him, I wouldn't want people admitting they fell asleep watching my show. So, let's forget I mentioned it!!?? But, hey, if you're sleeping, but you've got a particular show on during the ratings sweeps, does it count? Yes, it's an if-a-tree-falls-in-the-woods sort of question.

Okay, maybe it's a good thing that Conan and I aren't great friends, even though he's on my top friends section, because after confessing he puts me to sleep, we probably wouldn't be friends any longer! And that would be a shame! LOL

If you're on My Space, come visit me at http://www.myspace.com/authorhollyjacobs. You're welcome to be my friend, even if we've never met. And while you're there, say Hi to Conan as well! LOL

Is there anyone famous on your friend's list?

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment