Tuesday, December 05, 2023

A Hometown Christmas


Happy Holidays...or should I say, HOLLYdays??!!

I know I've been talking about my new release, Slip and Fall: A Harry's Pottery Mystery, but today I'm talking about A Hometown Christmas...it's on sale for $.99 just in time for Christmas! Come join my hometown gang and celebrate with this very special holiday story!

One of my all time favorite reviews from a Hallmark Holiday movie friend, was, "This should be a Harllmark movie." I'll let you know if Hallmark calls! LOL In the meantime, I hope you'll give it a read! 

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate! 



Holly

PS. While you're shopping the sale, check out my most recent books and pre-order the what's-coming-next ones?

Slip and Fall: A Harry's Pottery Mystery #2 Kindle, iBooks, Kobo, Nook A View to a Kiln: A Harry's Pottery Mystery #1 KindleiBooksKoboNook
A View to a Kiln on Jeopardy!!




Exclusively available for Kindle and KU.
 Around the Square
Book 1, 2 , 3 & 4 are out now. 
Book 5 is available for preorder!





Hometown Hearts



No comments:

Post a Comment