Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Something Borrowed Newsletter

 

Something Borrowed

Happy New Year! 

I stopped New Year's Resolutions a long time back and instead, opt for a word of the year. 2019's words was Patience. I think I was a bit prophetic with that one. This year I opted for...Thankful. You can read why in my blog.

I hope you all find a lot to be thankful for in 2021!
 
And congrats to my last giveaway winners! I've got a few planned for 2021 so keep an eye out!
_____________________________
Now...my New Year's News.
Something Borrowed is out today!

 











She’s borrowed a family. He wants them back.
They’re both playing for keeps…and maybe for love.


This Hometown Wedding is For Better…or Maybe Worse.

Mattie Keith inherited her best friend’s children. Now she’s being sued for custody by their uncle, Dr. Finn Wallace—Mattie's first and last crush. He can offer them everything money can buy. She can offer them…her heart and a real home in their hometown.
To make matters more complicated, Mattie and Finn are both wedding attendants in the wedding of the season, Sophie and Colton’s.

Is Finn standing in the way of Mattie’s happiness, or could he be her happiness in disguise?

It's available at: 
AmazonNookKobo and Apple Books.

There are two more wedding books coming out this year, Something Blue and Something Perfect! Then there's a Christmas story out next fall!

Yes, it's going to be a busy year. I hope you'll come home and spend some time with me! There's a new cast of characters and cameos by old favorites.

I'm wishing all of you a healthy new year filled with family, friends, and a lot of good books!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment