Friday, January 29, 2021

HollysWoods Pottery Studio Tour



I can't believe it's been less than a year since I set up my own pottery studio in the woods—appropriately named HollysWoods Studio. Yeah, I know it sounds like I make wooden products, but hey, a lot of my pieces look like wood, so I'm good with it.

I talked today about finding new passions...that sense of discovery and purpose can keep you young. At least, I'm pretty sure it keeps me young. (Young being a relative term. LOL)

Susan and I have touched on the topic in our Trippin' with Holly and Susan videos. You can find them all posted here.

I took this pandemic year off from school but I'm planning to take a few more classes next year. I've exhausted all the ceramics classes, so I'm pondering my next class. That first class, I wondered how the kids would feel about having a fellow student who was of an age (potentially older) than the professor, but they were great. I loved every minute. The idea of trying something else new is so exciting, so I'm anxious to get back to school. Who knows what new passions I'll find. Of course, between family, writing and potting, there aren't many hours left in my day...but I find Time is like a good pair of leggings...it stretches as needed. LOL

Check out the video and tour. Tallulah would not be ignored.  I still have a few things up on Etsy, but to be honest, I think I'm transitioning away from it. I've sold most of my pieces to people one-on-one. I may set up just a page on my website with pieces that are available. I'm going to do more research. 

Holly







Crib Notes: Hometown Hearts #1









A Special Kind of Different: Hometown Hearts #2











Homecoming: Hometown Hearts #3



 


Suddenly a Father: Hometown Hearts #4




Preorder: Something Borrowed: Hometown Hearts #5
Available 1/5/21








PREORDER: Something Blue Available 3/21





No comments:

Post a Comment