Friday, January 05, 2018

National Bird Day!!





It's National Bird Day again!
I had so much fun with this last year I thought I'd talk about it again this year! Just to recap some of my bird quips: OWL tell you about #NationalBirdDay!

Can you SPARROW minute to talk about #NationalBirdDay? I've been HERON a lot about birds today. I know it's hard to SWALLOW all these bird puns. It must GULL you to keep reading these silly bird puns.

Someone should give this silly GOOSE a sTERN talking to. I can't DUCK the accusations that these are absurd. These bird puns are getting FOWL. People are starting to GROUSE about my puns.
Alas, no one is RAVEN about my bad puns. I hope you find some Bird Glee today! And if you haven't picked up Hold Her Heart yet, I hope you do! It's one of my Romance+ stories...books that focus on a woman's journey, a journey that includes a romance although romance isn't the reason for it!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment