Sunday, December 28, 2014

I've arrived!!


I know I have a few more days before the end of my year, but as of today I've walked, 4,812,870 steps which equals 2,105.89 miles!  I've met my goal of 10,000 or more steps a day every day this year.

If I'd started walking west from my home in Erie, PA I'd have made Twin Falls, Idaho in time for Christmas! Now, I've never really been to Twin Falls, but I did a virtual tour...it looks lovely!

I've talked before about how much I enjoy walking—in the mornings I think about whatever book I'm working on, in the evenings I walk with my family and we visit.  Yes, I like walking.  But I've never walked as much as I have this year.  I've got a couple more days of 10,000 steps a day and then my goal has been met.  And yet...

And yet, I think I'll keep going.  Oh, maybe I'll miss a day or two, but 10,000 steps is doable most days.  I'll confess I feel better for it.  Plus, I've got a bunch of books to write, so I need that quiet time to work through those.  Yes, I'm going to be walking again this year!

I hope you all have a wonderful new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment