Friday, November 14, 2014

With a Name Like Holly, I Do Christmas…a lot!







I've been saying for years that with a name like Holly I do Christmas…lately I've had to add the words, 'a lot' to that statement.  I don't think I realized just how many holiday romances I'd written until recently.  But I'll confess, I can't think of anything sweeter than a feel-good Christmas story to amp up my holiday spirit.  I think this year's  release, Christmas in Cupid Falls, brings home that holiday spirit…or should I say, HOLLYday spirit??  It introduces my new series and my new town, Cupid Falls, PA.


And although it's not a Christmas book, June's release, Just One Thing, has one of my favorite Christmas scenes ever!   

And if that's not enough of the HOLLYday spirit for you, some of my older Christmas books are available again as eBooks:


Wishing you all a holiday filled with family, glee…and a lot of wonderful holiday stories!

~Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment