Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A week in Hollyworld

I'm guestblogging this week, but thought I'd put the link up here for you all!  And here are glimpses of my week...

Made a chive pesto with chives from the garden...awesome on fish!

My mother's day dogwood is blooming this year.

Ella got a bath...she was not amused.

I made myself a bike basket and here it is on my bike!

My garden.

My garden.

My garden...my MIL planted these forget-me-nots.  She didn't need to worry...she'll never be forgotten!

Went to house sales and found this!


Last but not least, our center of the city cemetery has a coyote in it.  I watched all last year and never saw it...but managed this last week!

Other than that, I've been working hard this week!  Sent my editor at Harlequin a proposal and now I'm working on a second Maid in LA Mystery...the first one, Steamed: A Maid in LA Mystery, is out in August and I did get a page started for it on my website!  But before that, there's still this month's SuperRomance, April Showers and next months, A Walk Down the Aisle!  Oh, and if you check out April Showers, note that it's an audio book, too!!  Yeah, I had my glee on!!

Have a great one, everyone!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment