Monday, March 18, 2013

Lucky in Love?

I hope you all had a lovely St. Patrick's Day weekend!  Erie's a very Irish Town, so there was a lot going on here.  There was a big parade to start things off on Saturday.  You can see it for yourself at GoErie.com.

I'm an Irish girl, though you probably can't tell from my name (everyone thinks I'm a Christmas girl...I was born in August.  Mom just liked the name).  And I'm a writer who enjoys writing holiday stories.  I've done six or seven Christmas books, a Thanksgiving, a Valentine's.  I can't believe it's taken me so long to write a St. Patrick's Day story.  It's only a short story, but it's free for Kindle today, so you can pick it up and join in with Erie's festivities!

Take one frazzled bartender, one animal rescue volunteer, a stray dog and add one matchmaking grandmother.  Maybe someone will end up being lucky in love!

Nothing But Luck
If you don't use a Kindle, or a Kindle app, I'll be releasing the three short stories (Nothing But Love, Nothing But Heart and Nothing But Luck) for other eReaders next year.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, have a wonderful day, and that you've got your Monday Glee on!

Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment