Saturday, January 07, 2023

Cottage Tour

Here's the Cottage tour some of you've been asking for.
Oh, and Artist not Author...although I suspect you know what I meant.



Thanks for checking it out!

Speaking of checking out...here are a few books. The second Around the Square book is out in February!!

Holly



Just One Thing is for sale this month on Amazon!
If you just watched my renovating, addition at the cottage, this book is set there in my mind!






Surprises in All Sizes anthology.
One of my Hometown Hearts stories is included!









Signs of the Times
Available for Kindle and Kindle Unlimited
Book #2 comes out in February! 
By Design takes a the marriage of convenience trope and...well, has a bit of fun with it.



Chances
Amazon 
Barnes and Noble
Kobo  
Apple Books 


A View to a Kiln: A Harry's Pottery Mystery

Kindle
iBooks
Kobo
Nook








No comments:

Post a Comment