Thursday, October 06, 2022

October 2022 Newsletter

Come home to stories of love and laughter.


The next two years will bring an Kindle-only (also available with Amazon Unlimited) ebook series, Around the Square! The first book, Signs of the Times is out today!!


Listen With Your Heart

Libby has one great love in her life…her daughter. As a business owner and the mother of a hearing impaired daughter, her life is busy. She doesn’t have time or any interest in romance. But when she’s teamed up with a new business neighbor, Josh Gardner, to plan a Christmas party, she finds herself reconsidering. Can a woman who doesn’t believe in happily-ever-after and a man who’s given up on love listen to their hearts?

Shop Now for Signs of the Times.
I'm so very excited about Around the Square! But there's a lot in my life that's exciting. This year's A View to a Kiln: A Harry's Pottery Mystery got a shout out on Jeopardy!! I didn't know that was a goal until a friend gave me the heads up! You can check out the video here

And for all of you who follow me on social media, the cottage addition is almost done! When it's finished, I'll make a final tour video, but in the meantime, here's a video of the almost-done renovations!  
I  know. Indoor plumbing. I'm soooo fancy!

It's been a crazy summer and I don't think things will be slowing down anytime soon! You can check out this year's releases:

A View to a Kiln: A Harry's Pottery Mystery
Kindle
iBooks
Kobo
Barnes & Noble

Chances
Amazon 
BN 
Kobo
Apple Books

And then check out my Upcoming books:
Surprises in All Sizes: Secret Babies Bundle (I'm so thrilled to be included with all these amazing writers!)
By Design: Around the Square #2

That's it for now! I hope you all are safe (my friends in Puerto Rico and Florida have been in my thoughts) and healthy. Wishing you all a wonderful fall.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment