Monday, April 15, 2013

It's National Library Week




It's National Library Week!  I blogged about it, and about my use of truth as I write fiction at Tote Bags 'n Blogs this weekend.  

If you're here in Erie, I'll be talking on the same topic at the Blasco on Thursday:

 An Erie Connection: Truth in Fiction
April 18, Blasco Library @ 2pm

Libraries meant so much to me growing up...especially the Bookmobile.  I lived out in the county and it was my lifeline to new books. They knew I had a fondness for sci fi and kept me well supplied!

And speaking of books, today on YourErie.com they're running a poll...what's your favorite type of novel.  I already voted and romance is winning at 50%!  Stop in and take the poll if you have a minute!

Hope you all have a great week and if you know any librarians, I hope you tell them how awesome they are!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment