Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Teaser Tuesday, Carry Her Heart


Carry Her Heart

1 Month and 4 Days (but who's counting) until 
CARRY HER HEART'S release!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've always been someone who's comfortable being by myself...especially when there's a good book involved. Maybe that's one of the reasons I love this scene in the book.  The hero's broken up with a girlfriend and my heroine asks him,

“Do you miss her?”

Ned shook his head. “No. I thought maybe, if nothing else, I’d miss the companionship, but it’s been six months and I don’t. That seems harsh to say.” He sighed. “I do feel her absence sometimes, but it’s not quite missing and more of a passing thought than a heartache, if that makes sense. And now that I have Princess, the house seems full enough.”

I nodded. I understood that. I’d always been someone comfortable being by myself. Even as a child. Give me a book and a comfortable chair and I could make an entire day of it.

How about you??  Can you make a day of a comfortable chair and a good book??

Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment